At Prive Plastic Surgery in Boca Raton, FL, there is a wide selection of facial treatments available. It is essential to research and understands each one in order to find the best fit for your skin and requirements. This article will provide information on some of the most favored and effective facial treatments.
Why Are Neurotoxins And Dermal Fillers So Popular?
Cosmetic injectables like Botox and dermal fillers have become increasingly popular around the world, and for good reason. These treatments are effective, safe, and extremely convenient, with no pain and no downtime. As a non-surgical alternative, they offer long-lasting and almost immediate results to reduce the signs of aging. Botox and dermal fillers can be used separately or in combination to get the most out of the results. Thanks to these injectables, the cosmetic industry has seen a revolution, making them the go-to facial treatments for people who want to restore their youthful look.
- Botox® – This treatment is effective for specific areas. It doesn’t spread from the injection site, ensuring the results remain at the target site. This makes it the preferred approach for delicate areas or those needing highly targeted care.
- Dysport® – This treatment was developed with more significant target sites in mind. Its more diffuse approach makes it an excellent option for treating broader problem areas. The effect is milder than Botox® and more adaptable in appropriate cases.
- Daxxify™ – This treatment has the ability to deliver longer lasting results with as few as 2 treatments per year.
- Sculptra® which is made of Poly-L-lactic acid boosts collagen production, which provides tautness and elasticity to our skin.
- Juvederm® and Restylane® are hyaluronic acid-based fillers that attract moisture and increase softness and volume to the area.
Laser Treatment For Your Face
Laser treatments are becoming ever more sought after to address a variety of aesthetic concerns. If it’s your face you wish to treat, laser treatments are ideal for a quick lunchtime facial that leaves your skin looking luminous and revitalized. This delicate treatment works to improve skin texture, reduce visible damage, and renew the skin. It can also be used to treat your neck, chest, hands, arms, and legs. Those seeking long-lasting results without taking time off their regular activities will find laser treatments to be a great option.
Remember That Facials Are Important For Your Skin
At Prive Plastic Surgery, we offer a variety of facial treatments that can help cleanse, exfoliate, and nourish your skin. This can result in a well-hydrated complexion that can make you look more youthful. As one of the most popular cosmetic services, we recommend multiple ongoing treatments for the best results. Our talented aestheticians can also address your skin concerns, provide advice about lifestyle habits and hydration levels, and recommend skincare products and medications. We offer laser treatments, chemical peels, and a wide range of skincare products to match your needs.
How Do I Determine Which Treatment Is Right For My Face?
If you’re looking for a way to relax and improve your skin, consider getting a facial treatment! It’s important to pick the right one for your skin type, target area, and aesthetic goals to get the results you want. At Prive Plastic Surgery, our team can help you decide which facial treatment best suits your needs. You’ll be left with skin that’s smooth, radiant, and looking more youthful. Give us a call at 561-717-3181 to make an appointment today!