If you wonder how Botox injections can help you feel your best at every age, read on in this guide from Prive Plastics.
Am I At An Age Where I Can Benefit From Botox?
Botox injections are an invaluable cosmetic treatment because they can be used to treat a variety of concerns. Although adults of any age can begin Botox injections, starting earlier in life can bring additional advantages.
For clients in their 20s and 30s, Botox injections can provide the greatest benefits, as it can help to prevent the formation of wrinkles and lines. Through assessing muscle tone and evaluating how the face moves during different expressions, the experts at Prive Plastics can determine where wrinkles and lines may form in the future and can treat these areas preemptively.
While starting Botox treatments at an earlier age may bring some advantages, however, it is never too late. Clients in their 40s, 50s, and 60s could see an overall boost in their appearance thanks to Botox injections. Not only can Botox help to firm skin and lessen wrinkles by relaxing muscles, but the collagen-stimulating effects of this therapy could be especially helpful for older patients whose skin isn’t producing as much of this protein as it used to.
What Types Of Lines Can Be Addressed With Botox Injections?
When you invest in Botox injections, you can expect to enjoy the benefits of your treatment for between three to six months. Areas of concern that can be targeted with Botox include:
- Forehead lines. These wrinkles have also been called stress lines. Although clients express concern about how prominent or noticeable wrinkles in the forehead area are, Botox injections are incredibly effective at minimizing them.
- Frown lines. Also known as glabellar lines, these vertical wrinkles appear between the eyebrows. Frown lines are caused by multiple muscles, and your expert at Prive Plastics will take care to investigate and treat whichever is most tense or contracts most strongly to address the issue.
- Crow’s feet. These lines can be a common concern for clients in their 40’s and older. These wrinkles extend outwards from the corner of one’s eyes, toward the sides of their face. Fortunately, Botox is incredibly effective at reducing these lines.
- Nasolabial folds. This pair of vertical wrinkles extend outwards from the sides of the nose, down to the left and right sides of the mouth. Because these wrinkles can be deep-set, Dr. Wu may discuss additional treatments using dermal fillers in this area to achieve the desired results.
- Bunny lines. These wrinkles develop right in the center of one’s nose, which is how they get their name. While they may only appear with certain facial expressions in younger clients, they may get more noticeable with age due to reduced collagen production.
- Smoker’s lines. Also known as perioral lines or lipstick lines. These vertical lines appear above the lips and are associated with facial movements of the lips or lower face.
- Dimpled chin. With age, a rough-textured or wrinkled appearance can occur in the chin. Using Botox injections, our experts can target and relax the mentalis muscle.
How Can I Enjoy Botox Injections And Other Services From Prive Plastics In The Comfort Of My Own Home?
If you are based in Boca Raton, FL, and the surrounding areas, consider Prive Plastic Surgery’s mobile concierge. With Prive Plastic Surgery’s mobile concierge MediSpa, high-quality, professional aesthetic services such as neurotoxin and dermal filler injections, chemical peels, and laser skin resurfacing can come to you.
Enjoy the luxury of attaining your aesthetic goals without ever having to leave the house and our line of skin care to maintain your new results. If you’re ready to begin with your TeleHealth consultation, call us today at 561-717-3181.