For 8 signs your skin can benefit from laser resurfacing, read on.
What Is Laser Skin Resurfacing With The mJOULE System?
mJOULE laser resurfacing is a state-of-the-art treatment option for improving the look of your skin. It utilizes both ablative and non-ablative laser technology to target and treat a variety of skin issues. Ablative lasers, such as CO2 and erbium, stimulate collagen production and can improve skin firmness and texture.
Non-ablative lasers, such as pulse-dye and intense pulsed light, are less aggressive but still help to achieve the desired aesthetic results. After a mJOULE treatment, you can expect smoother, clearer skin that is hairless in the treated area. Additionally, mJOULE can also address other aesthetic concerns, giving you an all-around more youthful and revitalized appearance.
Laser skin resurfacing is an incredibly popular treatment for its incredible results. With laser treatments, you can improve your complexion by reducing existing signs of aging or prevent them altogether with minimal recovery time.
What Are 8 Skin Concerns That Can Be Addressed With mJOULE Laser Skin Resurfacing?
- Enlarged pores. Pore size is largely determined by genetics, but pores can look bigger due to an oily complexion, sun damage, or aging. With the help of laser skin resurfacing, you can reduce the appearance of large pores.
- Acne. This is a common skin condition that occurs when hair follicles get clogged with oil and dead skin cells. Acne can result in scars, even after the inflammation subsides. Laser treatments can address acne scars by helping your body complete the healing process it started.
- Rosacea. This chronic skin condition is characterized by redness, pus-filled bumps, and small, visible blood vessels on the face. Laser treatments can target visible blood vessels and the broken capillaries that cause facial redness without damaging surrounding tissue.
- Small vessels. It is believed spider veins are caused by damage due to excessive sun exposure. With laser treatments, spider veins can be addressed so that they are reabsorbed into the body.
- Age spots and sun spots. These are small, flat, dark areas on the skin that appear as people get older.
- Melasma. This condition is characterized by brown or gray-brown spots or patches that appear on your face and body. In women, it can be caused by hormone changes due to pregnancy or use of birth control pills.
- Hyperpigmentation. This describes darker patches of skin due to excess melanin production and can be caused by sun exposure or inflammation. Age spots, sun spots, and melasma are all forms of hyperpigmentation. With laser skin resurfacing, targeted beams of light are used to reduce hyperpigmentation.
- Loss of firmness. As we age, our skin produces less collagen and elastin, resulting in a visible loss of firmness. Laser skin resurfacing encourages collagen production for more visibly firm and youthful skin.
Am I A Good Candidate For Laser Skin Resurfacing?
While laser skin resurfacing is safe and effective, it is important to discuss your aesthetic goals and to go over potential side effects and risks. If you’re ready to see what the mJOULE laser skin resurfacing system can do for you, schedule a consultation with Prive Plastics.
What Are The Benefits Of Prive Mobile Concierge Service?
If you are based in Boca Raton, FL, and the surrounding areas, consider Prive Plastic Surgery’s mobile concierge. With Prive Plastic Surgery’s mobile concierge MediSpa, high-quality, professional aesthetic services such as neurotoxin and dermal filler injections, chemical peels, and laser skin resurfacing can come to you.
Enjoy the luxury of attaining your aesthetic goals without ever having to leave the house and our line of skin care to maintain your new results. If you’re ready to begin with your TeleHealth consultation, call us today at 561-717-3181.